Would you like the tools & techniques to help you fully step into & own your masculine presence in a way that women will respond to?
~ Scroll down to book your discounted 20-minute consultation session~
Mentoring for Men
Understanding how to reclaim your masculine presence in a way that is authentic and not overbearing can be a challenge for the modern man. Having been told for years that you ‘need to get in touch with your feminine side’ it can be hard to know how to find the balance that is right for you.
Claire provides a range of different one-to-one mentorship programs to give you the advice, approaches and practical tools to help you find your masculine presence in a genuine and empowering way that will benefit both you and the people closest to you. She also provides valuable insights into the mystery of the feminine woman, and how to better understand and meet her needs. These mentorship programs are split into two main areas, but each one is tailored to meet your specific situation and needs:
It’s all about You
- Finding your Masculine Power
- Stepping into your Masculine Presence
- Do you need to be ‘in touch with your feminine side’?
- Addressing the Balance
Relationships are the Key
- Masculinity for the Single Man
- Understanding the Feminine Woman
- Why do women ‘test’ their men?
- How to deal with feminine ‘testing’
- How to meet the needs of the feminine
- Understanding your own needs, and how they can be met
- The Power of Polarity – Reviving your Relationship
Do you sometimes want someone to keep you accountable to your goals? Help you to get clarity on what your outcome is, and the steps you need to take to get there?
Claire helps you to gain clarity and focus on the areas that you would like to change and improve, discover new and alternative ways to approach these areas and make real, measureable progress towards having the life that you truly desire.
Would you like some help improving your…
- Challenges at work or in business?
- Understanding of what you want out of life?
What is the difference between Mentoring and Coaching?
One of the questions I get asked on a regular basis is “What is the difference between mentoring and coaching?”
Mentoring involves developing an area of your life through example and advice, sharing and adapting proven techniques and approaches to your individual situation. During mentoring sessions Claire will provide you with advice, strategies, practical tools and approaches to help you to achieve the results that you desire.
Coaching is the process of unleashing the answers that already exist inside you. Through your coaching sessions Claire will guide you through a process to help you to uncover the areas of life in which you would like change, discover options for approaching these and set goals to help you achieve the results you aspire to.
Claire provides coaching and mentoring to clients across the globe through Skype and Telephone Conferencing, as well as face to face sessions for local clients.
Your Discounted Consultation Session for Coaching and Mentoring with Claire
In order to help you decide which approach is best for you and your personal situation, Claire offers a discounted 20-minute consultation session for just £35, which will be taken off the cost of any coaching or mentoring package booked with Claire following the consultation.
During this 20-minute consultation session you will…
- Get to find out more about the mentoring and coaching programs.
- Get to ask Claire any questions you might have.
- Get to speak to Claire personally to decide if her approach and style are right for you.
- Get to explain your personal situation and decide whether coaching or mentoring is best for you.
- Get to ask for recommendations on alternative coaches and mentors if you would like them.