Could coaching or mentoring help you to make the changes in your life that you desire and deserve?
Is there something that you really want to change in your life…but you don’t know how?
~ Scroll down to book your 20-minute consultation session~
Finding your feminine in a way that is right for you and your life can be challenging at times.
Claire provides a range of different one-to-one mentorship programs to give you the advice, approaches and tools to help you find your feminine way in any area of life…each of which are completely personalised to your individual situation. These mentorship programs are split into three areas, but each one is tailored to meet your specific situation and needs:
It’s all about You
- Finding your Feminine Power
- Reconnecting with the Real You
- Finding your confidence as a Feminine Woman
- Releasing your Masculine Mask
- Creating the Life You Desire and Deserve
- Making the most of life as a Woman
- Becoming an Empowered Feminine Woman in Your Life
- Learning to F.L.Y. – First Love Yourself
- Creating Sisterhood with the Women in Your Life
Relationships are the Key
- Femininity for the Single Woman
- How to attract or create the relationship you desire and deserve.
- Understanding the masculine man
- How to meet the needs of the masculine
- How to communicate to be heard and understood
- Understanding your own needs, and how they can be met
- The Power of Polarity – How the Masculine and Feminine can Flourish together
- Working together – Creating the Relationship you’ve always desired and deserved
- Reviving your Relationship
- Reigniting the Passion in your Relationship
The Feminine Approach to Success in Business
- The Feminine Approach to Online Business
- The Feminine Approach to Entrepreneurship
- The Feminine Approach to Corporate Business Success
- Relationships are the Key – Creating Powerful Relationships in every area of Business
- How to be an Empowered Feminine Woman in Business
- The Power of Networking for the Feminine Woman
Do you sometimes feel stressed, unfulfilled or overwhelmed?
Claire specialises in coaching single women to get the very best out of their lives.
Claire helps you to gain clarity and focus on the areas that you would like to change and improve, discover new and alternative ways to approach these areas and make real, measureable progress towards having the life that you truly desire.
Would you like some help improving your…
- Challenges at work or in business?
- Understanding of what you want out of life?
What is the difference between Mentoring and Coaching?
One of the questions I get asked on a regular basis is “What is the difference between mentoring and coaching?”
Mentoring involves developing an area of your life through example and advice, sharing and adapting proven techniques and approaches to your individual situation. During mentoring sessions Claire will provide you with advice, strategies and approaches to help you to achieve the results that you desire.
Coaching is the process of unleashing the answers that already exist inside you. Through your coaching sessions Claire will guide you through a process to help you to uncover the areas of life in which you would like change, discover options for approaching these and set goals to help you achieve the results you aspire to.
Claire provides coaching and mentoring to clients across the globe through Skype and Telephone Conferencing, as well as face to face sessions for local clients.
Your Discounted 20 Minute Consultation Session for Coaching and Mentoring
In order to help you decide which approach is best for you and your personal situation, Claire offers a discounted 20-minute consultation session for just £35, which will be taken off the cost of any coaching or mentoring package booked with Claire following the consultation.
During this 20-minute consultation session you will…
- Get to find out more about the mentoring and coaching programs.
- Get to ask Claire any questions you might have.
- Get to speak to Claire personally to decide if her approach and style are right for you.
- Get to explain your personal situation and decide whether coaching or mentoring is best for you.
- Get to ask for recommendations on alternative coaches and mentors if you would like them.